As part of the new measures included in the restaurant health protocol, we ask you to:
- reserve your table before coming,
- set up tables for a maximum of 6 people,
- wear the mask except at the table,
- wash your hands before entering the restaurant,
- enter your contact details on the form that will be given to you and place it in the ballot box provided for this purpose, with a view to collecting data, for tracing “contact cases” by the health authorities,
- pay at the table and not go to the counter.
Our establishment is subject to compliance with a specific health protocol, which provides for the collection of information about you, as part of the fight against the COVID-19 epidemic. In accordance with the obligations provided for in this protocol, your data will only be used to facilitate the search for “contact cases” by the health authorities, and will not be reused for other purposes
Beaumont Saint-Cyr on June 3, 2020
Following the announcement by the Prime Minister, La Table du Golf restaurant reopened its doors on Wednesday, June 3, 2020.
Among the instructions to be observed:
- Wearing a mandatory mask to enter and move around the restaurant
- Reservation required by phone on 05 49 626 670 or by email at email@example.com
- 10 people maximum per table
- Respect for barrier gestures and social distancing